<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Day Four 

You know for someone who was so involved in drama back-in-the-day I really really suck at public speaking.  The only good thing I can say about my personal commercial is: It's OVER!!!

It's sad to watch others do their commercials and see who some of the people in this class are and their background.  People with bachelors degrees and 14 years of experience in a field.  But they still can't find a job.  Man, the job market sucks.

And then there's this one guy who asks (3-4 times a day I swear) about background checks and how far back any given company goes.  LOL  Hmmm, what's he hiding?

Friday we all 'Graduate' from the workshops and go our separate ways.  Alice has promised us that she will be 'bringing calories'.

I will miss Moneisa.  Moneisa is a woman in the class who I feel I became friends with.  She also had one of her kids with a midwife and mentioned that to me on the first day.  She's one of those people, it seems, who befriends anyone and everyone.  She's an all around nice person and I think she will go far.  =)  And I'm completely jealous of her hair!  She's black and her hair is basically buzzed.  I'm always jealous of black women and how they can do that and look completely cool.  I think if I shave my head people would think I was either crazy or undergoing cancer treatments.

I went to the informational hiring thing at Fred Meyer today.  Turns out they are looking for a Playland Attendant.  So I have a definite edge over almost anyone else who applies.  Anyone wanna place bets? (I could sure use the money!!)  =)

 


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?