<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Yo, Yo, Yo, Yoplait! 

Since childhood I have shunned Yopliat yogurt. Mostly because they are more expensive than other yogurts, I learned to be cheap at a young age, but also because their package design team is the devil. I'm sure there is some sort of logic to the design but in all my years of yogurt eating I haven't found it.

First there's the thing on top. The 'lid' as they call it. Lid my ass!! There's no turning back with that thing. No second chances. Once it's opened you're eating it, by god, because there's no way to close the damn thing again!

The hole on top is too narrow for half of my spoons to fit down. This may seem trivial to some but in my home where all of the smaller spoons end up waking off or shoved down the couch my small children this is a BIG issue.

The container is bigger on the bottom than the top which is just plain wrong and there's that damn lip on the inside. No spoon in existence and turn that corner to get the yogurt hiding there.

And speaking of corners. The bottom has squared off corners! What the hell. My spoon can't get their either. And because of the damn sharp edges around the lip and the sheer depth of the stupid thing, my fingers can't reach it either!

So I've payed 40% more for a yogurt that I can't even eat all of!

< end rant >

I can no longer shun Yoplait however. This is why.



It's like the divine custard treat of the gods! It's not like yogurt at all it's like desert in an insanely designed package!

I'm considering inventing a special Yoplait spoon just for such occasions.


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?