<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Party! 

Well we had kathrynn's birthday party yesterday. Thanks to all who came and brought gifts, sorry Kathrynn is such a kid and was only interested in the gifts! ;-)

If I were a more organized person with more money who wasn't working full time and I didn't have an extremly unhelpful husband it would have been a way cooler party. But I think the kids had fun even if the grown ups all looked pretty bored.

Next year she'll be 7 and I think we'll try a drop-your-kid-off party. Because believe it or not I think kids are easier to organize than grown ups.

The unicorn cake was a hit. Well except fot the forces of gravity! Damn gravity! I will post pictures eventually.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?