<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 27, 2004

RANT RANT RANT 

I think I'm going for a worlds record on how many times I can blow up at Shawn in one sitting. He's driving me nuts. I walked out with Aiden the other night and walked to the dollar store contemplating the whole way if I would have enough money to support myself and the kids if I got a second job! LOL

He's looking for a new job. Which is all well and good. I was supportive of him quitting his old job but now I'm beginning to regret allowing him to do so. It stresses me out beyond belief that we're not going to have enough money to pay bills and he's being so damn picky about which jobs he's applying for. Really if he could get some piddly ass job for the time being, just bring in a couple hundred dollars a month I wouldn't mind continuing to work. But NO he's only interested in jobs he's not qualified for.

Then he wanted me to help him with his resume but the minute I offer any suggestion he says "no I worked hard on this I want it this way!" ???? And he keeps saying things like 'you can drive me to this place to drop of my resume on your day off'. GRRRRR!!!

Somehow, I know he existed and did things like eat, drive, and obtain clean clothing before I came into his life. God, sometimes I feel like Kathrynn is more independent than that man!!


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?