<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Rebuttal 

Dawn posted this slanderous post on her blog.

In my own defense I would like to state that I have very rarely, if ever, demanded sex as payment for a meal. And on such occasion that I may have ever done so it was only when the food was DAMN good and the diner equally so.

I have in fact fed many people without the merest intent of having sex with them.

While I do feel that the offer of sex from a dinner guest would be an appropriate way of showing one's appreciation for the time and effort that went into the meal, it would never be expected.

It's like if a guest brings a bottle of wine without being asked. It's just a gesture. A way of saying thank you. A hostess gift, if you will.

I will not speak for Shawn however. Someday he may read this blog (haha) and I will let him defend himself. But if what Dawn says is true, I think the world is plenty safe because Shawn almost never cooks.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?