<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 10, 2004

Surrogate Mothers 

I've always thought it would be neat to be a surrogate mom. I love being pregnant and giving birth and I've always had healthy pregnancies and straight forward births. I think it's something I'm good at. I should use it to help others right?

Last night (late) my sister called me. She told me that when she had met with her meds nurse they had talked about kids and stuff and she found out that this woman has a genetic disorder called Stickler's syndrome. I guess she had one child but the pregnancy caused some retinal detachment and if she carries another baby she could go blind. So she's looking into having a surrogate. My sister mentioned that I had an interest in this. She's going to get us emailing eachother I think! :-)

I'm excited at the thought of it.

Shawn is concerned I would get to attached. But I think if I went into it with the right mindset (which I think I have) that it could be an extremely rewarding opportunity!

I'm off to research!


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?