<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Troy's Shirt. 

Ok, I'm generally not one to pick on a man about clothes. But god dammit Chelee wash his damn shirt!! ;-)

Yesterday at homeschool PE I pointed out a spot on Troy's shirt. Right smack in the middle. It looked like it was a wet spot where he had been drooling or something. He said it was butter from popcorn and Chelee told us the awesome story about putting an entire stick of melted butter on a bowl of popcorn. This places the time of the spot on the shirt roughly sometime Sunday night I'm guessing. Homeschool PE was at 1:30 on Monday.

Tonight at Albertsons I ran into Troy. And not only was he wearing the same shirt but it still had the greese spot! It's Tuesday. It was after 8:30 pm!!

I'm disgusted!

Troy, take it off! Please!


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?