<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Another Man! 

So, I got a new member in my household yesterday. The long awaited brother-in-law has finally arrived. He reminds me a lot of Shawn. What with his Korean-ness and all. But get this, he CLEANS! Shocking I know! He did my dishes and helped clean the livingroom. Well, more accurately, he cleaned the livingroom and I felt guilty and helped. He even picked up the dishes after dinner!

I may have to keep him. I told him so. And he told Shawn I said it when Shawn got home this morning. Shawn came to bed and woke me up to tell me that I'm not allowed to sleep with Neal just because he does the dishes! LOL

Have to come up with some other method of showing my gratitude I suppose!

Also Kathrynn LOVES him! She will not leave the poor man alone! I had to warn him about locking he door when he uses the bathroom because she will come in and try to talk to him while he's peeing! Guaranteed!


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?