<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I Dream Of... 

I had a dream last night that the Adulterous Whore gave me a McDonald's Monopoly game piece. How weird is that?

I was mulling around some apartment complex going door to door doing something. I came to her door and knew she had called me and wanted me to come over for something. I knocked on her door and she answered the door. We were both all smiles and friendly 'ignoring the elephant' so to speak. Inside I was annoyed, annoyed that she invited me over, annoyed that she presumed she had something I wanted, annoyed that there was not a smidgen of guilt on her face. I wondered if she had had her baby yet and it suddenly appeared at her feet in an infant carrier. It was a girl. She had a Boardwalk Monopoly game piece she wanted to give me, she said something about how it was her moms and it was an extra and she immediately thought of me. I was outrageously offended but politely said that I wasn't collecting them and was that all she wanted.

Then I woke up.

Weird.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?