<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

The Computer Fairy 

The computer fairy visited my house this evening. In the form of Chelee and Troy. I was making dinner in the kitchen when my bro-in-law called from the living room "Kate (he's taken up calling me Kate :) or sometimes Hon (?)!) There's someone at the door for you". The last one I expected to see was Troy! but there he was proclaiming that they had a present for me. And they did indeed! They gave me their old computer, well, most of it. Some parts are not there but the just of the computer is there!

Shawn will be overjoyed! I thought of putting it under his pillow but I'm afraid I might roll over while sleeping and it would crush my skull. That might darken the festive nature of the gift.

So I'll leave it on the couch and just tell him a computer fairy named Troy dropped it by! :)

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?