<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 19, 2004

Holy Cow! 

It's been a LONG time since I blogged! Way too long. The sad truth though is nothing has happened. Well nothing exciting enough to blog about I guess.

Mostly I've been working a lot. And then on my days off I've been trying to shuffle Karate, Ballet, and having no car.

Finding babysitters is becoming a problem. Dawn was the best babysitter in the whole damn world! But now that she's moved in with her parents I can no longer use gobs of money as an incentive. Plus I know she really doesn't like babysitting (me either!) so I feel bad asking her to babysit more than once a week.

Erin has babysat for me a couple times so far and that works out ok too. But again I feel bad asking her to do it more than once a week or so.

My sister is there as a last resort but she says the meanest things. Today it was that she doesn't want to babysit Aiden because he's weird and she doesn't understand him. Plus all he does is fight with Nora (her 2 year old). But the truth is it's Nora who picks fights with him! *sigh* She also says that the fact that Kathrynn doesn't go to school is becoming a big issue. She's filled her kids heads with the idea that if they don't go to school they won't learn anything so they're sure that Kathrynn will never learn anything. My sister sees this as a problem with Kathrynn and refuses to take any responsibility for it or tell her kids anything different. So while I don't feel guilt over asking my sister to babysit, I just don't really WANT her to babysit!

I guess the bottom line is I don't want to work anymore. I can't afford to quit because Shawn still doesn't have reliable full time work but I'm really getting tired of having other people be responsible for my kids during the day.

On top of that I work 6 days next week! Including Thanksgiving! :(

I'm thinking of going to Seattle next month. In celebration of having my boobs back! It hit me the other day that I have full custody of my boobs again for the first time in 6 years! So I can go away for the weekend and not feel horribly guilty about it. I've never left the kids for that long. I think it's time. But I still have to see if I can get the time off of work and find the money to do it. We'll see.

How's that for a contradictory post. LOL I want to be home more, I want to go away for a weekend! :)




Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?