<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 07, 2004

My Dumbass-In-Law 

I've really enjoyed my brother-in-law. I've always enjoyed the newness of getting to know another person one on one. Like a first date. For the last 2 weeks we've been cooped up in the house together most nights while Shawn's at work. Getting to know eachother.

And then the inevitable happened and we had a discussion about 'gay marriage'. And I almost had to ban him from my house entirely!

I HATE HATE HATE people that use the arguement that same sex marriage shouldn't be legal because they can't produce children! WHO THE FUCK CARES???? If marriages that could produce children were ther only ones sanctioned by law there would be a whole hell of a lot less heterosexual marriage. HELL, my husband's parents wouldn't ever have been able to marry and adopt him and his siblings!

*Grrrrrr*

I know someday same sex marriage will be legal, accepted and common place. I just hope I'm around to see it and not locked up in prision for murdering close minded homophobic assholes!

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?