<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Cell Phones 

I dislike cell phones.

I hate it when people come in to pay for their gas and don't bother to get off their phone while I'm helping them and then they look annoyed at me for bothering them while they're talking. I HATE people who drive around talking on their phones. I have this sense of silent disdain whenever I see people inadvertently being rude because they are on their phone. I just want to kill them.

Or maybe it's all just thinly veiled jealousy...

It doesn't really matter anymore, I guess because, I have now joined the ranks!

Against my will I might add. My husband and brother-in-law conspired to bring me into the cellular age.

I am now the reluctant owner of a teeny tiny adorable little silver flip phone with unlimited nighttime minutes free calling to other Cingular customers blabity blabity roll over minutes and blabity blabity blah. The technology in this thing is beyond me. But I'm sure in no time at all I will be just as annoying as the rest of them.


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?