<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Logical Conclusion. 

While driving to Jennifers to drop my kids off I giggled to myself realizing that Jennifer and James started with the same letter. (I know, I'm easily amused). I giggled because Kathrynn and Katie start the same too, so do Dawn and David. I though about it some more and realized so do Stephanie and Shelby and Chelee and Chloe! Maybe it's some maternal drive to name our firstborn with the same initial as ourselves.

Then I realized that Mary Ellen's Daughter Lisa doesn't fit this pattern.

Hmmmmmm

The only logical explanation is that Mary Ellen has another child somewhere. A Mark or a Mandy hidden away that no one knows about.

It only makes sense.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?