<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 10, 2004

My Latest Discovery 

There is a lovely winery that makes Arbor Mist wines. Which are probably good, I don't know, not much of a wine drinker myself, but they have the prettiest bottles!

They make a product called Wine Blenders or something along those lines. It's a mix that you throw in the blender with some ice to make an alcoholic version of a slurpee! Whaa haa!!

In celebration of my Brother-in-law's bog 3-0 we decided to stock up on alcohol. I chose this wine blender because it was peach and I love peach.

The exact combination is 4 cups of ice to 1 1/2 cups of the mix, blended until it's all slurpee-ee. I did it twice and they are very tasty.

Tonight though the blender wasn't clean. It wasn't clean and I didn't feel like waiting so I just had the mix straight over crushed ice.

Good choice I must say.

quickest buzz I've ever had, and not at all unpleasant. :-)

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?