<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 13, 2004

Single Me 

My men have gone off to work in Wenatchee for an unknown amount of time. It might be as little as 3 days or as much as two weeks, so I'm single for the time being.

I was sort of looking forward to being single for a brief time. But I quickly discovered that single with two kids is WAY different than single with no kids. LOL

I realized also that I've never really been left home without Shawn for more than a day or two. I mean *I* have gone and left him for a week at a time. But I've not been the one to stay behind before. It's kinda lonely. :-(

Well at least I assume so. He only left this morning. :-) He's only been gone 12 hours!

Still I'm lonely.


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?