<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Stuff... 

Kathrynn is growing up so much. It's amazing. I just glanced over and shy was lying on my bed embroidering.

After Mary Ellen introduced her to sewing and Jennifer reinforced it by helping her sew felt oven mits I thought she might enjoy embroidery. And she really does!

It's so neat to see her into something like that. I got her a little hoop and some needles and a bunch of floss. I'm thinking of making her up a little sewing basket or tin for Christmas.

She's so hard to shop for. She likes everything really. But it's hard to pick out one thing that she will really love. I'm thinking of making her a little apron of her own like I wear at work. With pockets and stuff. I may even embroider her name on it.

We've decided for Christmas to get one present for each other person in our house. I'm getting a clock radio for Neal. That's about all I'm sure of at this point.

I want to get Aiden a robot. But the only cool remote control one I've seen around is $100 and pretty complicated to control. We played with it one day at Best Buy. Aiden really liked it but it was hard for ME to maneuver. And did I mention it's $100?

I don't even know what I'm getting Shawn. I was going to get him a parakeet. He's talked about getting one since before we got married. But when I approached him about getting Kathrynn a Hamster he said absolutely NO pets! So he loses.

Last night I made hats for everyone. I bought fleece for the kids Kathrynn picked purple fleece with embroidered ballerinas, Aiden chose rainbow stripes. I had some cammo and penguins in the basement for my men. Shawn and Neal both chose cammo. Neal liked his hat so much he requested a penguin one as well. The only hatless one now is me. But I'm not so much a hat person myself.


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?