<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Useful Info 

Like any good cell phone user I was reading through the user guide that came with my phone. There wasn't much in there really that I hadn't already figured out on my own in the last 2 days.

I did find two very valuable pieces of information that I will share with you all though.

From the Safety Information on Page 10 of the User Guide.
Using a damaged battery or placing a battery in your mouth may cause serious injury.

And from the Safety Instructions (different list entirely) on page 9.
Never place your phone in a microwave oven as this will cause the battery to explode.

Apparently a my little flip phone is regularly mistaken for food which people think they need to eat or reheat!

LOL

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?