<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Whole Hell of a Lot of Nothing! 

It's been a while since I blogged. Some days I think of things I might want to blog but then I decide that going through the work of actually doing so is just too much. Most days though there's really nothing to blog on. Here's my basic day..

Get up

Leave sleeping family and go to work.

Come home.

Spend time on computer.

Make dinner.

Go to bed.

Repeat.

See nothing worth blogging. Not that really blog worthy things don't happen at work. They do. It's just they would only really be interesting to someone who worked with me. Since most days I work ALONE, well, basically the stories are only worth telling to myself... And I do, and it's a good time and all.

There are a few things that happen in my life OUTSIDE of work. But I don't blog about much of that for a few reasons.

1) Too whiney. My husband and Bro-in-law are out of work so I'm supporting a family of 5 (including 2 smokers) on my minimum wage, not quite full time job. That won't last long. There's only so many times I could blog about that before we would all be so depressed we'd want to shoot ourselves.

2) Too boring. Unless you want to know about the stir fry we've had for the last week (because stir fry id damn cheap to make!) or the card games we've been playing in the evenings there's really not much to tell about my time at home on my days off.

3) Too explicit. There's not a lot to do when you're broke and can't go out. So sometimes you have to improvise. You don't want to hear about any of that either. ;-)

4) Too depressing. Outside of actual things going on in my real life there are always things going on in my head. But right now it's all depressing. I feel unmotivated, and directionless. I feel like even if I wanted to do something, take some kind of action and get out of this rut I can't because the rut is too god damn deep and the sides are covered in ice!

So there you go. Nothing to read here.



Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?