<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 28, 2005

Random Neural Firings. 

I think I'm too old to fall in love. But still, crushing after people is a nice way to pass the time.

Shawn and I got into a fight last night. Well he would probably classify it as a fight, I would prefer to lump it into my 'heart felt talk' pile. It always seems the only time we can really talk about anything is when we are fighting.

I'm envious of couples who can talk to one another, be honest about stuff and still get along. Them, and couples who have things in common.

My dad is 60 today. I think he's starting to feel really old. He invited me to go out to lunch, he feels bad that we never get to see each other anymore.

My boss put up the help wanted sign yesterday. Summer's coming and it's getting busy. Now might be a good time to quit. I referred a friend.

The men in my house insist that the children are better behaved when I'm not around, oddly I find they are better behaved when the men aren't around.

Shawn hates it that Aiden sometimes calls him Shawn.

I'm really not living up to my true stalker potential.

Painted hermit crabs in a kiosk in the mall, could there be anything lamer?

Kathrynn misses me all day.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?