<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 06, 2005

Long Absence 

I've had my internet back for a while now I just haven't felt much like blogging. You know, it's like when you have an hour long dentist appointment in the middle of the day and therefore feel no guilt over taking the whole rest of the afternoon off. It's like that. Without the drill.

So to catch everyone up. I'm not working much these days. One or two days a week is all. Just enough time in between to start forgetting what the hell I'm doing.

I've been meeting people online a lot lately. Which is unusual. I think it might be connected to signing up on a matchmaker site.... hmmm.... Don't worry I'm not going to run away with anyone or anything. They all seem like losers anyway. Except one guy who lives in England and is my soul mate but he hates me because I own the first two seasons of Friends. Ok, well, maybe he's not so much my soulmate as someone I wish were my soulmate if only I had a different soul.

Here's what I have learned about myself though from chatting up strangers.

1) I hate people who use too much internet lingo. "Hw R u bb?" is not a sentence and severely limits the chance you will ever get in my pants. EVER!

2) Nobody is as honest as I am on the internet.

3) I'm not impressed by your imaginary fleet of expensive cars or mythical masters degree, really, I'm not.

4) I really like my webcam.

5) But more so, I HATE other people's webcams.

6) My husband is a poo, but I appreciate him more and more all the time. Even if he won't find me software to make movies with my webcam.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?