<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Here's Your Cardboard Box 

Ok, I never claimed to be into celebrities, or even close to up to date on anyone Hollywood. But apparently I'm not the least informed person around. Allow me to demonstrate.

Shawn and I went to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith. on opening night. Excellent movie. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Today we were driving in Kennewick and Shawn noticed it was still playing so we were talking about it and how good it was. He says "They did a great job picking out the actors in that movie. I love her (Angelina Jolie) she was great. The guy was good too I don't know where they found him but he was perfect." So I sat for half a second wondering who on earth he was talking about. Wondering if there was some excellent unknown supporting actor in the movie that I had missed and then had to ask "Which guy?" to which he replied "The guy, the main guy, Mr. Smith"

"You mean Brad Pitt?"

"Is that his name? He was pretty good. I wonder if he's been in any other movies."

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?