<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Katie Is... 

OK I had to do this because it sounded way too intriguing.

So, in order of appearance...

Katie is a GPL'd revision control system. Wow! Who knew??

Katie is hard at work. Ha ha ha.

Katie is an intelligent woman with a level head on her
shoulders.
Why thank you!

Katie is also very active at St. Martin de Porres Catholic Church in Boulder, CO. Should I write and confess the truth?

Katie is not some poor and unsuspecting girl. Amen!!

Katie is no stunt. Damn!

Katie is alive. Glad to find that one. Especially after learning about Leanne's fate.

Katie is alive today only because of the "lying fascists" you despise. Uhh...Ok.

OK That's all of page one.Therere are more from other pages but I won't link them it's too much work and I'm lazy... I mean I'm in a hurry. :)

Katie is a hottie. :)

A day with Katie is like being in clear warm sunshine after weeks in the fog. Awwww.

Katie is helping thousands change their thinking and their
lives. See see?!?!

Katie is just plain cute. Of course she is.

Katie is Satan. Of course she is!

Katie is now pain free and running and playing. Must be some other Katie.

~KaTiE iS tHe BeSt~
OK why do people do that?? I don't understand. Even though I am the best and all.

Katie Is Weird. Shhhh.

Katie is a terrific kid with a great sense of humor, a deep love of people and
music, and is my primary motivation in life. Gee I should get to know this person.

Katie is very young still and needs to put her head together. So true, so true.

Katie is Gone. Perfect exit.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
Okay so I am dead and you are alive....but hey I'm a SHOE!!
 
All the things I never knew about you!!!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?