<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 22, 2005

Non-Specific Viral Infection of Undetermined Origin 

Yeah, I'm sick and I don't know what it is or where I got it. The above is my own official diagnosis. Good enough for me.

Basically I just feel like crap everywhere. I want to just sleep and sleep and when I'm awake I'm a little congested but not a whole colds worth.

And being sick makes me really grumpy AND it makes my kids think they need to jump on me.

What is it with these little people? Have they no personal boundaries. I sit or lie down and they feel like they have to be ON me! I only seem to really notice it when I'm sick.

I slept from 8pm tonight until one when I had to get up and pee and remove the little people from my bed. I felt somewhat rested so I decided to get my computer time in and now I'm off to bed to actually get my nights sleep.

I blame my sister entirely because I had suck a crappy stressful day on top of not feeling well. I'll tell you about it another time though because my bed is calling to me.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
And how much did you have to pay for that keen diagnosis? Reminds me of my son's "fever of unknown origin" this winter.

Hope you feel better soon!
 
Tamzin has been sick with a fever and sore throat. I wonder if it's connected?

Sorry you're sick!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?