<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Purple Hair 

I've been wanting to dye my hair purple for a while now. I's finally come to the point where I've told enough people I was going to do it. So I HAD to.

And here I sit waiting 30 minutes for my purple hair. Problem. It's not purple. It's REALLY not purple. The box said fuchsia and on the Asian model against her black hair it looks pretty purple-ish. On me though it's DAMN PINK! We're talking Ronald McDonald's lesbian sister pink!

It's not terrible. It will be fun. My husband screamed when he walked in just now. LOL

We had Aiden's birthday party today we went with Chuck E. Cheese because we had coupons. We still spent nearly $100 but it was fun. It was the first time my parents saw my buzzed head. They didn't handle it very well. Well my mom was pretty ok about it but my dad was downright livid. He said "I guess you just don't mind if people talk about you behind your back." And it wasn't in a joking tone. He was serious. He said he was just glad he wasn't going to live much longer to see what I might do next and said I wasn't allowed to come to his funeral if my head was shaved. He's a weird man. And taking the whole "I don't have much longer to live" thing a bit far I think.

Now that I've had my buzzed head for a bit with the long bangs, I'm getting annoyed with the bangs. I really want to shave them off. Don't know that I'm ready to go totally buzzed though. And I really don't want to have short bangs on a shaved head. I dislike that look. So I don't know what to do. Maybe I'll like the bangs better when they are colored. We'll see. It says not to use the fuchsia dye on bleached hair though. Maybe the bangs will dissolve and I won't have to worry about them anymore...

And of course I forgot to take any before pictures. I always do that. I'm too impatient.

Oh, did I mention that Kathrynn's getting some stripes in her hair too? Just a few. They will probably look way better on her than they do on me. Shawn seemed annoyed. I don't really get that because he was all over it two years ago when we gave Kathrynn purple stripes on her 5th birthday! Apparently now that she's almost 7 it's a whole different issue?

only 10 more minutes to kill. Kathrynn wants to play UNO so I will update this after I rinse.

Update:

I was going to take a picture and post it. But I really don't think one picture can hold all of this pink! LOL Oh My Fricking God! No, you will really have to see this in person to appreciate it's grandeur.

Lets just say fichsia isn't purple at all and my bangs are intact and, well, intense.

I wonder now what my boss will say. ;) And I have yet to face my husband who's nose is still bent out of shape over the buzzing...

But Kathrynn's looks cool and she will surely be the envy of all the kids at summer school. Tee hee.

Katie

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
You're so mean! You know I can't see you in person.
 
yeah well don't come to my funeral unless your hair is shaved!!!

hee hee
 
I'd say go to his funeral any way and do a jig around the coffin.
LOL
 
He said "I guess you just don't mind if people talk about you behind your back."

Well, they won't know your head is buzzed unless they see you from behind!
 
Katie, you need to do something about your comments. It's too confusing having 2 sets of comments! And please take care of this before I die, thank you!
 
Gillian is totally jealous and wants fuschia hair too!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?