<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Stay Tuned 

Shawn and I have decided to separate for a short time. To have a little time apart to think about everything.

So tomorrow I'm headed to Seattle for 4 days to regain my sanity. The plan is to spend some (more) time this weekend discussing the marriage and if it's worth saving. Then see what happens. So I don't know if the separation is going to be for a week, a month, or forever.

Part of me feels like a 'trial separation' is just prolonging the inevitable. But I don't know. There's something to be said for the radical honesty that gushes forth after a big huge blowup. It's cleansing. For the moment, at least, I'm feeling optimistic that everything will work out and be good. Not sure if that definitely means staying together all happy-couple-y or not but I'm feeling pretty good about the whole situation. For now.

I also talked to Kat for an hour or so which was also cleansing.

I'm looking foreword to my little vacation.

Stay tuned.

;)

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
I hope everything works out best.
Whatever that may be.
 
Wow. Good luck on your trip to Seattle; maybe a change of scenery will help bring everything into focus. You and the kids will be in my thoughts.
 
A few days away from the situation sounds like a grat idea. Maybe you will come back refreshed and with a better view on things. Better yet, maybe a few days apart will give Shaun some time to reflect on the situation and perhaps see your point of view.
 
Good luck Katie. Do what you need to to make yourself happy.
 
Did the kids go with you or stay with Dad?

My thoughts are with you and the kids and Shawn. Except I'm on your side...
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?