<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Twilight Zone 

In what has to have been the most unexpected turn of events in my life thus far I went out drinking last night WITH MY SISTER! The same sister who told on me to mommy for drinking rum and coke in my own house not 4 months ago!

Her friend Sheila is at the tail end of a bad divorce. So she wanted to go out and chose Ali to go with her. I was invited along. I never in my life planned to get drunk in a bar with my sister. It was an eye opening experience. We had to walk home.

And now I'm hungover and have to go to work.

I just realized that the last two entries here were about going out to bars. Really there's lots to my life in between bars I assure you. My life is not all debauchery. I also went to the steel drum concert last night where I saw Mary Ellen and I shaved my head which Mary Ellen can attest to.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?