<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

10-4 Good Buddy 

Shawn applied for a Trucker Training course last night. He starts on the 10th. Let me clarify that. On the 10th he will board a bus in Pasco and head to Salt Lake City (well someone had to go to Utah, right Anna ;)) where he will train to be a truck driver. For FIVE weeks!

It's all happening so fast I'm spinning. It seems like the timing couldn't be much worse. Things are still so up in the air between us. But at the same time I figure the timing is just about perfect. Right? Because things happen when they happen. While I don't personally ascribe to the idea of things happening for a 'reason'. I do feel that things are what they are and wishing they were something else is just a fruitless exercise in frustration.

So, Shawn's leaving. Before I found this out today I had packed up all my stuff at my sisters in preparation of moving back to the house. Mostly because my sister and I 'got into it' about something today and it was made clear that it was time for me to move on. So I was planning to move back to the house, wondering how all of that was going to play out and now as it turns out Shawn's not even going to be there... timing. LOL

I'm seriously considering getting rid of the house completely. I don't want to live there anymore. Which will leave me finding a new place, with Shawn gone, with Neal still here! Weird I know, but it looks like Neal and I and the kids will be finding some new place to live. And then Shawn will be home about 4 days a month after his initial training period. And Neal will only be there on weekends. And somehow I'm going to have a job working at night and have the kids all to myself for the most part...

Yeah, I don't know how it's going to work either. Maybe I need a mommy roommate who can be home with the kids at night... But I'll already have 2 semi-part time roommates. Hmmm any ideas?

On the upside I will have the car all to myself. Which will certainly make things ~easier~ ! LOL

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?