<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Hunted 

I worked day #2 at my now job. It's a great job. Dawn SHOULD be jealous. It's like 8 straight hours of doing dishes at McDonalds!

Diana called me on my cell and I chose to reject the call because, hello, in the middle of day 2 at a new job! A little while later she called again and left a voice mail.

Apparently she had called EVERY 7-11 in Richland (somehow missing the one I was actually at) asking for Katie. And none of them had a Katie so she was calling to tell me how very confusing it was. She didn't come right out and say "I know you're not REALLY working at 7-11, you're just avoiding me." But it was all over in her voice.

I briefly thought of calling her back on my break to ease her mind, but I was so DAMN annoyed at that point I decided to just let her stew.

I'm a bitch, I know.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
I AM jealous of your job... not so much of your stalker. :)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?