<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Hunter 

I had to work last night but I really wanted to go to karaoke anyway. I decided to go ahead and go at 9pm when it started and stay as late as I could, then go to work.

because I was only going to be there for a little bit I didn't call any of my friends and tell them to meet me there. So I was flying solo. But Keith, the boy I stalk, was there so I hung out with him some. I couldn't drink because I was on my way to work so I had Mt.Dew and bought several beers for Keith. :) Alcohol by proxy. And he let me wear his watch so I would know when it was time to leave.

I was only able to sing one song because the damn DJ was avoiding me, I swear! I sang Breathe by Faith Hill. I decided that song is not really in my range but strangers said I did a good job so clearly I don't know what I'm talking about.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?