<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Karaoke Diva 

To quote my daughter "Music is my LIFE!" Tee hee

I went out to Karaoke at the Town Crier last night. There's a boy there who I have been stalking since Radcon. I've been slacking on my stalking responsibilities so I figured I needed to work on that. My friend DeAnna from work met me there and so did Holly who is a friend of DeAnna's, and a lesbian. We had a swell time.

I sang 5 SONGS! Ok two were not by myself. But three were. I sang Like a Prayer by Madonna, But I do Love You by Leanne Rimes, and Crazy by Patsy Cline. I was drunk enough by the time I got to Patsy Cline that I was dancing and singing and I got a few cheers from the crowd for that. It was nice. :)

I sang Love Shack with the boy I stalk. I did a much better job of it this time. And Holly came out and helped me a bit.

I sang That's What Friends Are For with DeAnna, Holly, and two other strangers.

I must find a way to sing karaoke EVERY night of the week. This is my mission. :)

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
Hey! I love Leanne Rimes too! Well, wait...let me rephrase...I love looking at Leanne Rimes! =D
 
Oh yeah, how is mr. stalkee?
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?