<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 08, 2005

Karma 

Well, life moves ever foreword...

As part of our separation Shawn and I agreed we could, should, and would date other people. Surprisingly I have found it easier to do than he has. But have you ever tried dating yourself?

I used to think, and even say on occasion that my perfect match would be to date myself, I'm not just talking sexually here, although that would be a definite bonus! But I look at myself and see this odd little hodgepodge of behaviors and think the only one who could really understand and appreciate them is someone who shares them.

But in reality I have found that dating 'yourself' is not all it's cracked up to be. It's convenient that you like the same foods, and soda, and TV shows and activities but damn, I'm needy!! I've always laughed off my creepy clingy stalker tendencies but from the other side they're not nearly as endearing. Really.

I fell in a way as if I'm paying some sort of penance for every person I ever latched myself onto and wouldn't let go of. Like I'm getting my just desserts. I so have to get out of this relationship!

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?