<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 02, 2005

Hurricane Katrina (My evil Twin) 

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

I know it is a twisted black kind of humor but I can't help but feel a little tingle of glee when I read about the devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina. I've been berated and put in my place for it already but I am personally so far removed from it all that I can't help but enjoy headlines like "New Orleans Battered by Katrina" I've had to stop myself from saving all of the headlines. I know I would look like an uncaring psychopath if I did. But really how often do they name a destructive natural disaster after you?

Really, feel really bad for the victims of this tragedy. While at the same time seeing the humor. I'm a bad, bad, person, I know this.

Also I have to notice the correlation with my life being in complete and utter chaos at this time. Hmmm.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
it's so funny you post this becasue it is all I have been able to think about. You, your life and hurricane katrina. It's just to perfect...in a sad sick way
 
"My evil twin, bad weather friend..."
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?