<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Pain in the Ass 

No, not my husband. Not my kids, not even my extended family. No this time it's me. Somehow I have managed to strain my coccyx. Those three little bones that form what might have been my tail if my DNA had been slightly different. The ones we never think of. Well when you strain them (or rather the ligaments that hold them onto your sacrum) you think about them a lot because they hurt like HELL!

I'm not sure if this is a work related injury or something... extracurricular. All I know is as long as I'm standing or sitting I'm fine. It's those brief moments between standing and sitting that feel like back labor to the nth degree and make me cry! I didn't go to work last night and today I went to the doctor. He called it coccydynia. Which really causes more raised eyebrows than just saying my ass hurts. The doctor said I could just call it back strain and not go into how LOW on the back it was. LOL

I was excused from work tonight as well and he said I could go back tomorrow but not do a lot of bending or lifting which IS my job! So I don't know how exactly that's going to work. I can't miss that much work though because I just heard from Shawn that he's not getting paid for the first 3 weeks of his training!!

Talk about a pain in the ass!

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?