<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 03, 2005

Life: Update 

I'm all moved into my parents house. Moving this weekend in the RAIN was an adventure. LOL But it's all done and now we're adjusting. Actually the adjusting is going pretty well. Aiden, especially, is MUCH happier at my parents than he was at my sisters. Less chaos.

We're having to iron out a few 'I'm the parent you're the grandparent' wrinkles but all in all it's going well. I say with a grin since it's only been 3 days! LOL

After two weeks in limbo we finally got Shawn squared away with his license in Ohio so he can start the driving classes! Yeah! He could have been DONE by now but instead there are two more weeks of classes and then 4 weeks of actual driving in training. I'm not sure if he will be coming home in between. I sure hope he does. Even if it's just for one night!! We've never been apart this long.

The yardsale was a semi-huge success. We made almost $300 on Saturday! But Sunday we made only $7. LOL worse yet 'someone' stole a $50 bill out of the cash pile Sunday before we started. I have a few suspicions but no way to prove anything.

I can't believe I managed to actually move. I couldn't have done it without all the help from my family. Neal was absolutely useless. Worse than that. He was a hindrance. I'm glade he's moved to Yakima. I don't expect to hear from him any time soon.

I'm switching Kathrynn to Wiley elementary in West. I think it will make life easier since it's just down the road. Plus I had a huge blow out with my sister this afternoon. I want to have as little to do with her as possible and I think that will help.

Ok there's more to write but I can't now. I hate my parents keyboard! :)

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
Allmost ALL of my sisters friends go to Wiley. She even knows somone Kathrins age!
 
My neighbors are probably biased, but they all think Wiley is the greatest!

When Lisa and Jackie took an art class there several years ago everyone was really nice to us.
 
Glad to hear you managed the move. Moving is always such a pain in the ass, but you rock, as always.
 
Living with relatives can be so touchy! Glad it's going well so far!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?