<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 07, 2005

Math Avoidance 

You can only imagine the delight I feel right now. It appears that by switching schools we have inadvertently managed to evade the moron math! Hooo Ray! The math at Wiley appears to be much more humane. At least so far. I met Kathrynn's teacher. She seemed nice. I don't know exactly why I didn't like the other one. I think because she was young. And blond. Maybe.

Shawn's wallet got stolen. So I had to cancel our account and open a new one. I chose US Bank since there's one inside his training center. Didn't really help too much since I couldn't put him on the account without him being here. LOL But I needed to find a new bank anyway since there are no Yakima Federals in Utah.

We're having another yardsale this weekend. Hoping to make more $$. Well not more than last time by any means but more... than we have now. You know.

I'm going to get trained to do ordering at work. Probably means a pay raise but also extra guilt at the fact that I would quit that job in half of a heartbeat for any job that was during normal human hours. I haven't told my boss that I'm planning to move as soon as feasible to Utah. I'm a coward. He's had such a hard time filling the position and he acts like I'm the answer to his prayers. Damn I hate disappointing people.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?