<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

They Joys of Proper Engrish 

At the 7-11 where I work we are carrying a new cigarette lighter. It looks like an alarmingly real (if tiny) gun. With a scope/flashlight and everything. At $6.99 it's cool enough that I'm sure people will buy it. I want one. Not because I need a lighter (I don't) but because the instructions on the back are among the finest examples of Engrish I have ever personally encountered.

For your reading pleasure...

ZHILIDE SMOKINGSET
Usage elucidation:
Fold to light the fire gun. The wide range of application be applicable to the family, church, bar, dance hall, birthday candle to can be used for the lighting again. Fold to light the fire gun. Can at 180 Any angle inside the angle lights the fire, special is a deep cup central point fire.

Well, if that elucidation isn't clear enough, what would be? LOL

It's also worth noting the warning on the side of the box "Aveid children being burmt" Yes, please aveid burming the children.

I may have to spend the $6.99.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?