<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

'Happy' Holidays 

So today's my anniversary. Eight years. Wow.

My husband is someplace between Alabama and California. I don't feel hugely sentimental about him not being here for our anniversary. I might as well get used to it. If he continues with this trucker thing I will have to pick and chose my holidays and with our anniversary, Christmas, and his birthday all in such quick succession I imagine Christmas will usually win. That's OK.

This year he won't be home for Christmas. He should be home for his birthday in Jan though since he also has an eye appointment around then. The suckiest part about him not being here for Christmas is that I won't be here either! I put in my notice at work (YEAH!!) telling my boss I would be leaving at the end of the year. So apparently as 'punishment' I'm working swing shift (3pm-11pm) on Christmas Eve and Christmas. :( But at least I will be here Christmas morning.

I'm also probably working New Years. My co-worker requested that I work because I'm the 'coolest person to work graveyards in a long time'. Since I haven't had any better offers I may as well get paid to stay up all night.

It's got to be the wackiest holiday season ever! LOL

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
Hey, Katie, sorry I forgot your anniversary. You'd think I would do a better job remembering it since it's just one week after mine. :)
Well, at least you'll get holiday pay. Right? Right??
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?