<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Lady of the Night 

Lets just say I won't be going into stripping professionally. ;) Or if I do I will make it a rule not to get rip-roaring drunk before hand. :) We went to the Out&About (Shawn's idea I swear!) and drank about 6 too many Long Islands. I actually got cut off!! I've never been cut off before. The bartendress was very nice about it though. I asked for two drinks and she asked who they were for. I told her they were for me and my husband. She said "How about one for your husband and water for you?" LOL So I said OK and drank water. I was WAY too drunk evidenced by the fact that I spilt about half of his drink trying to walk back to the table. And apparently I spilled the rest of it by tipping it over at the table though I have ABSOLUTELY no recollection of that!

We stayed the night at a motel. I had packed my boots and the rest of my outfit (I did try to photograph the rest of it but decided none of the photos were appropriate to post) I didn't get to do a strip tease because standing up was hard enough. Dancing was not an option. LOL But Shawn LOVED the outfit and the boots. ;) It's no ones business and I probably shouldn't post it but 'nothing' happened last night because we both passed out awaking this morning still in my boots! LOL

Oh I had a second all new experience too. Barfing. Well barfing from alcohol. Never done that before. Can't say I ever want to again. And then an hour later having dry heaves and barfing up bile. Incredibly reminiscent of morning sickness! Yech!

Note to self: Alcohol is a bad BAD thing!

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
Oh Katie.
 
alcohol is a GOOD thing, Katie. O so good! first booze barf? really? I was like 15 & it wasn't the last time!!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?