<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Last Day of School 

I withdrew Kathrynn from school today. And then they canceled it (in mourning?). Kind of an anticlimactic last day.

Kathrynn was sad to be leaving. All I've heard since day one was how much she didn't like that school and over the last week there has been much excitement as her last day grew ever nearer. But when hit with the reality of it all she was sad. I was going to write that I don't understand her. But I do. I can totally relate. Change is scary even when it's change for the better. And every time we forge ahead we also leave things behind and unfortunately sometimes that sucks.

She's glad she doesn't have to go tomorrow though. LOL

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?