<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 25, 2005

M'Ellen's Car 

Now that I live in West I pass by M'Ellen's house on a regular basis. Unfortunately, I am usually in a hurry to get to work or someplace so I never stop. But I think of her and her family often as I pass. Also when I'm at work I think of them often because they attend dance classes at the dance studio next to my place of employment.

So, for the most part not a day goes by that I don't think, however briefly, of them.

The other day I was on my way to Kennewick to sign the papers for my new apartment. I was passing by and thought for a moment that I saw M'Ellen's car. I thought about waving but realized it wasn't her car after all because there was no "Human milk for Human babies" bumpersticker. Oh well.

I went on to the apartment and signed the papers. Afterwards I was looking for a cheap basket for a Christmas gift basket and remembered a new 'seconds' store that I had not yet ventured into. It's called Cheapskates and it's near the Winco in Kennewick. Since I was just around the corner I decided to check it out. As I pulled in the car ahead of me looked familiar. It was M'Ellen's car complete with breastfeeding propaganda!!

Yeah! I would get to see M'Ellen! But the guy who stepped out of the car and walked into the break shop next door wasn't M'Ellen. It wasn't even Pat. It was some guy who worked there I guess. I resisted the urge to follow him and investigate further.

That was my closest M'Ellen sighting. :)

Oh, and the new store was WEIRD! Cool, inexpensive, scratch and dent furniture interspersed with torn boxes of Cheerios and feminine hygiene products for a dime!! LOL Very interesting.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?