<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Radcon 

GOING! :)

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
*sniff* This is what I get for introducing you to Radcon. You go and I'm stuck here on the west side. *cries* Oh the humananity of it all!! Well, have fun. Unless a cash windfall happens, I probably won't be able to make the trip down.
 
oh god help us all!!

Tell Keith there is a con in 2 weeks in Seattleish area...Rusty Con
and one in april Norwest con.
 
But I don't know anybody at those cons!! I knows a many people at radcon. *cries* I know the radcon folks go to Norwest to promote radcon though.
 
That previous post looks spammy to me. Anyway, I may now go to Radcon. Depends on income tax refund. :)
 
I got my very first blog spam!!! I feel I have really arrived now! WOoo!!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?