<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Simple Abundance 

The other day the kids and I went to The Bookworm. I have great childhood memories from there and wanted to introduce my kids to it. No one was disappointed. We each found something to enjoy. For me it was Simple Abundance.

I had heard of this book before. Probably multiple times. I can't really tell you exactly where. I just know I have. It seems like a book that a lot of people I know must have read. At first I was disappointed to see that it was written as a one chapter a day book. And that it started on Jan 1st. As usual I said 'To hell with that. I'm reading it straight through!" And I have been.

I'm really loving it. There's a lot of stuff in there that I needed to hear. Stuff that's extremely timely. So my plan now is to read it by the first of the year (a week to go, I should make it) and then start reading it again day by day in my new house.

Only a week to go to the new house and to not working anymore! Yeah, so much change. I love it!

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
I read that book. It's pretty cool!
 
I have two copies of that book.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?