<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Amazon 

A million years ago it seems I applied for a job at the Amazon.com call center in Kennewick. I had written the idea of getting the job off completely because it had been too long. Surely they have hired their fill of new workers and the application says not to bother applying if you've applied within six months.

Then yesterday a lady from Worksource called to see if I was still interested in that job. YES! So Monday I have to go down for a skills assessment test. And if I pass that I will get an interview Tuesday or Friday! I'm so excited! I had just decided that after Radcon (the weekend of the 17th) I would start looking for a job. Now, I may not have to! :)

I'm not super excited about having to get a job but if I have to get one the Amazon job is definitely worth having.

So wish me luck and think happy thoughts for me this week! :)

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
yay!!!!!!
:)
 
Happy thoughts, happy thoughts! (and good luck, too!)
 
At least one of us should work at Amazon. lol
 
Good Luck! Good Luck! Good Luck!!!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?