<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Change Can Be Good 

This week I got a haircut. I was planning to grow it long but in order to do that I have to be able to accept the 'ugly phases' it must go through to get there. I don't usually have a problem with that but I just don't feel like I can be ugly right now. So I had my sister cut my hair. It's not to radical. And I don't have much cash right now to change the color but I like it and it's MUCH MUCH better than it was.

I also pierced my nose. I've wanted to for a long time. I had it pierced once before, back in my college days and I LOVED it. I've threatened to do it for the last 8 years. So this morning I did. I used the gold piercing stud that pierced Kathrynn's ears as an infant. It has a sharp point but is really meant to be used in a piercing gun. So it took me about 30 minutes to push it all the way through. All of the numbing had worn off by then. LOL I just wanted it done. And now it is. Now I look like I have a big gold zit. LOL Eventually when it heals I will put in a little silver hoop but I read that it should be allowed to heal with a stud in it. It looks pretty cool anyway.

Not a lot else going on.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
Photo, please!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?