<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 13, 2006

Mini-Update: Amazon 

Today I had my skills assessment for Amazon.com. It started out as a basic personality type test, to weed out the thieves and psychopaths, then the rest of it was stuff like grammar, proofreading, following instructions, reading a paragraph and answering questions. Basically the English part of an SAT.

Not only was I the first of the group of about 15-20 people to get done. But I PASSED! Which is good because it would have been horribly embarrassing if I were the first one done and then didn't pass! LOL

So tomorrow I have an interview at 1:30. :)

My niece also has an interview there tomorrow. It would be cool if we both got jobs (there are 25 positions) but kind of awkward if one of us did and the other didn't. So wish us both luck!!

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
Good Luck!!!
 
Cool! If you get the job, you can buy me drinks at Radcon. ^_^
 
How exciting to have the possibility of being a psycopath eliminated! It's always nice to have your sanity verified.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?