<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 03, 2006

'Tis the Season 

Yardsale season that is. Who knew it would start in February this year? Regardless, I scored a really sturdy all wood dresser with matching night stands and it only cost (my mom) $25!!! She said they also had a matching waterbed frame with headboard. I don't need the frame but I really want a headboard! So tomorrow I will go and see if I can get that as well. YEAH!!

I told my parents today about the divorce. They were supportive. I dreaded telling them becasue I had a feeling they would be 'supportive' by bashing Shawn. They didn't. That made me happy. I also told Kathrynn. She was upset but it's not all consuming so that's good. I didn't want to tell her, I didn't know how to or what her exact reaction would be. It's still clearly going to take a lot of reassurance.

Shawn was here earlier this week and we talked a LOT! It was pretty much good but I think we've gotten past the point where talking is productive. I think mostly now it's just rehashing things we've already said.

Kathrynn had her first day of Brownies yesterday. Cookie Sales start Monday!! YEAH!

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
Woot, yard sales! I love going to yard sales. Good luck grabbing that headboard.
 
Yard Sales already? Awesome!

Also, even though I may not comment all the time, I'm thinking of ya.
 
Do you guys have freecycle down there? It's even cooler than yard sales because well...it's free!
 
My irls loved Brownies. Ifeel guilty though that I haven't gooten Tamzin innvolved in it. I just can't fit another regular activity!
 
It sucks when your parents say negative things about your significant other, even when they may be true!

So, glad that went well.

PS Would it be rude of me to suggest that Shawn have a little snip-snip? He has enough kids to take care of already.
 
YES YES PLAYDATE!!! When when when?? Call me!! 5542892
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?