<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 20, 2006

Dream #428: Realized 

One more thing to mark off of my "to do before I die" list. Today out of the blue I got an email from Mike offering that we get together for drinks since he was in town for the weekend.

He suggested the strip club in Umatilla since I had once blogged about wanting to go there. So that's just what we did.

It was so much better than I expected it to be. I had been told it was pretty lame as far as strip clubs go. But they had alcohol, which I had been told thay didn't, and full nudity and lapdances. They have obviously changed a bit since anyone has been there. LOL

The dancers were pretty and I even got a 2 for 1 lapdance from my favorite one. LOL She had piercings EVERYWHERE!

Mike was a lot of fun too. I hadn't seen him in years! There was so much to talk about. And lets face it he sure knows how to show a girl a good time! :) HA!

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
It was fun catching up...

But I want to make sure everyone knows that I had Jo's blessing to go to Umatilla with you - in case anyone wondered. Don't want to seem too sleazy here...haha... :-)
 
Yes it was completely Jo sanctioned. At least that's what I was told... LOL
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?