<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 30, 2006

First Time For Everything 

I'm on a roll! Last night I had another first in my life. I went to a Hockey game! I hadn't ever done that. My sister had gotten two free tickets to take her son but didn't want to go. So she asked if she could watch my kids and let me go with him. Hell YES!

It was fun. We got free thunder sticks. And free seats but we spent $30 on food!! LOL

The Ams didn't play very well I guess. They seemed to do a very good job of keeping the puck on the other end of the ice but everytime they went for a shot they missed. And they tried a LOT. The other team (from Everett) couldn't seem to get the puck on the right side of the ice but when they did they would make good goals.

Final score was Everett 4 Ams 1. Booo. But it was loud and fun and there was a fight! :)

Katie

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
Go Everett! ahhahahhaha Wait, hockey sucks!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?