<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Feast and Famine 

Today I went to Ben Franklin Transit for some preliminary applicant testing for a position as a Dial-A-Ride Operator. I would really like to have this job. But there are 185 applicants for 4 openings. So I won't hold my breath. But it sure would be fantastic.

While I was there Value Village called. I have an interview with them tomorrow. If they offer me a full time job I will probably take it but I will feel kinda finky quitting BK for them. But it's all about the hours, you know.

Apparently being thankful for what I have even when it doesn't seem worth it pays off.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
Don't feel bad leaving a job for a better job. It's not a personal thing, it's all about economics.(-:
 
Ditto Bohemian Mama's comment!
 
Yeah! What they said!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?